First to bloom this year was an ornamental crabapple tree, the Indian Magic. Had to use Photoshop for the first time in a while to get this, a blend of two LR treatments. I like Lightroom’s B&W conversion tool, but I wish I could control the overall saturation of the application to the color image. Nice to know I still have my PS blending chops.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- B&W Tuesday: Indian Magic Crab
- B&W Tuesday: venerable cottonwood
- Why your local business is failing
- B&W Tuesday: Mostly Josephs
- Smoke and mirrors, part 1
- Why work this hard?
- B&W Tuesday: Grain Elevator, Wilsall, Montana
- B&W Tuesday: Schlumbergera
- Baby Chicks!
- Empty mason jars, the cycle begins again