Hard apple cider, Ikea wineglasses, galvanized counter top, bare bulb light because that’s all we have until the delivered-in-damaged-condition lights are replaced by the vendor. What’s three months of waiting when there’s Samuel Smith cider in the man-frig?
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- B&W Tuesday: Indian Magic Crab
- B&W Tuesday: venerable cottonwood
- Why your local business is failing
- B&W Tuesday: Mostly Josephs
- Smoke and mirrors, part 1
- Why work this hard?
- B&W Tuesday: Grain Elevator, Wilsall, Montana
- B&W Tuesday: Schlumbergera
- Baby Chicks!
- Empty mason jars, the cycle begins again