Hard to believe, but when I ran a wedding gown up a flagpole in front of a dozen fellow photographers and shot up the skirt in the wind, this is exactly the sort of image I expected to obtain…
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- B&W Tuesday: Indian Magic Crab
- B&W Tuesday: venerable cottonwood
- Why your local business is failing
- B&W Tuesday: Mostly Josephs
- Smoke and mirrors, part 1
- Why work this hard?
- B&W Tuesday: Grain Elevator, Wilsall, Montana
- B&W Tuesday: Schlumbergera
- Baby Chicks!
- Empty mason jars, the cycle begins again