Monthly progress report on those New Year’s resolutions.
- Get in shape Yet more excuses.
Baseline mammogramdone, with a follow-up repeat and an ultrasound. They now have lots of pictures on file for next year’s comparison. Apparently, being called back for a second look is very common, enough so that there is scientific literature on the medical consequences of so many healthy women being exposed to the stress of a call-back.
- Find a publisher More queries are out right now. Waiting is hard.
- Learn to ride a horse I met Barney. Fran put me in the saddle, and led him around the corral so I could see the world from the saddle. I’m signed up for a workshop on gentling wild horses next week. I need to find a place for lessons on pre-gentled horses.
Take more salsa lessonsDone, but more of more would be (still) fun. Install CS3done.
- Establish a systematic keywording workflow I updated this project last week. Ready to move this task to a higher priority, now that I’m back from Moab.
- Launch snappola.com I’m exploring an Internet shopping cart right now.
- Shoot the wedding dress remix still waiting for the snow to melt. Have a volunteer model for the project.
- Make a Turducken Oh Millie?
Three completed, substantial progress on four more. And I went for a walk today. Progress, not perfection, is our motto. The year is only one third over.