One of my favorite memories of my family trip to London is showing my sister how to capture images during blue hour. She got an awesome shot of the Eye from Westminster Bridge that night, which I can’t link to. I, alas, was carrying a light set of gear so all I got was this shot of Big Ben.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
January7741 / 15000 words
Febuary1706 / 14000 words
- The Chickestoga, our new mobile chicken coop
- Cheap utility farm shelters from livestock panels
- The Ugly Duckling Phase of Permaculture
- Organizing seeds
- My life as Alfred Hitchcock movie
- What are the odds?
- First Light: Midsummer Edition
- My name is Carolina
- 2014 Apple tree planting party!
- Spring Snowstorm in Torrey