One of my favorite memories of my family trip to London is showing my sister how to capture images during blue hour. She got an awesome shot of the Eye from Westminster Bridge that night, which I can’t link to. I, alas, was carrying a light set of gear so all I got was this shot of Big Ben.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- Torrey Apple Days parade photos
- Cow-dog, meet your flock
- Mid-summer census (out-of-control, again)
- Eight o'clock and already the best day ever
- Are you my mother?
- Bacon and eggs, homestead-style
- March marched by, April close behind
- Chicago-yup, it's cold but there's cider
- Norman the Elder
- Zero. Nada. Empty