One of my favorite memories of my family trip to London is showing my sister how to capture images during blue hour. She got an awesome shot of the Eye from Westminster Bridge that night, which I can’t link to. I, alas, was carrying a light set of gear so all I got was this shot of Big Ben.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
January7741 / 15000 words
Febuary1706 / 14000 words
- Luther Burbank
- No kissing the chicks
- A fermentable fedge in the works
- Chicago for CiderCon and CiderSummit
- Someone's got to do it
- T is for Trouble-Tommie goes to the vet, but was it in time?
- 2014 Goals on the ole homestead
- The Mighty Mango
- Comestibles, clickables and a soon-to-be sad goat
- Some light-as-snow winter reading