One of my favorite memories of my family trip to London is showing my sister how to capture images during blue hour. She got an awesome shot of the Eye from Westminster Bridge that night, which I can’t link to. I, alas, was carrying a light set of gear so all I got was this shot of Big Ben.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- The Highway 89 books are officially sold out
- And the apple winners are...
- Life lessons from 6 months of puppy training
- Raising turkeys, ducks, and geese-it's complicated
- Canning food but not tomatoes
- Photographing a bike race
- Top 10 things I've been doing instead of blogging
- Torrey Apple Days parade photos
- Cow-dog, meet your flock
- Mid-summer census (out-of-control, again)