One of my favorite memories of my family trip to London is showing my sister how to capture images during blue hour. She got an awesome shot of the Eye from Westminster Bridge that night, which I can’t link to. I, alas, was carrying a light set of gear so all I got was this shot of Big Ben.
- Get my newsletter via email
13 how-to articles
- Start here for tutorials and tips on photo technique, Photoshop, Lightroom and more
- Some light-as-snow winter reading
- So what do you do?
- Painted Mountain Corn for Thanksgiving
- B&W Tuesday: fog descendant
- Snow on the Ramparts, Capitol Reef National Park
- B&W Tuesday: Making mushrooms
- Hoophouse construction timelapse
- Swales for the orchard
- B&W Tuesday: firebrand
- What's a day off like?
December3590 / 15000 words
November7145 / 15000 words