It’s a rainy Saturday morning. No errands. So what’s a girl to do?
- Haircut – take off 3 inches, catch up with Thomas the hairstylist/bass musician about his reggae band. Thomas needs a Facebook or MySpace page for the band
- Blog hygiene – notice the updated blogroll? When I uploaded the page on restaurants on Highway 89, I noticed some other stuff I needed to fix. Working on it.
- Listen to the Virgin Radio stream – to discover that the English have pulled off a miracle in Rugby World Cup Wishing I were in Scotland to see the AllBlacks thump the French in their quarter-final. When we were in New Zealand, I caught the fever. I love how the major powers refer to the other teams as “minnows.” RWC2011 is in New Zealand: I’m going.
- After reading the PhotoAttorney’s blog for the first time, check that my Flickr account setting retain all my digital rights. They do. Whew. I thought I set it up that way, but then I couldn’t remember. I hate that, when I’ve done something, and then forgot, and then waste time redoing it until I discover it’s done. Oddly, GTD doesn’t discuss this.
- Copy files from CF chips to get ready for this evening’s Photowalk. I’m going, even if it’s snowing. That’s why I have a golf umbrella and handwarmers.
- Procrastinate a little more on the monster panorama I’m going to stitch of Bear Lake. I took the images last Sunday, including the one above, but I haven’t started the photo montage.
- I think I’ll go knit. The Durrow sleeve cables are amusing, now that I’ve got the gauge working (ripped back to the start 3 times, ouch). Now for a real trick, I am doing both sleeves at once, mirror images. Concentration, a few rows at a time. And American Routes is on. That will keep me from the pano for at least a couple hours.
See you at 5 pm at the Salt Palace.